Geld lenen kost geld


You need a loan? has all the service you need.
The income will qualify for the calculation of the maximum loan capacity according to the following guidelines:

Employees from within EU
  • Persons from the following EU-countries may live and work in The Netherlands freely and do not need a permit. These are Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Sweden and Switzerland.
  • Persons from Bulgary and Romania may work in The Netherlands when their employer has a work permit for indefinite time.
Employees from non EU-countries
  • Persons with a foreign nationality must have both a valid passport and a valid permit. Permits with status II (permit for indefinite time, regular), IV (permit for indefinite time, asylum) and EU/EER (permit for foreigners from EU and their family members).
  • In the case the married partner has a temporary permit the following is the case: 100% of the income will qualify for the calculation for the maximum loan capacity if he or she has a fixed/indefinite contract.

If you want to borrow money for buying a car, scooter, bike or everything else that you want to finance? First arrange the loan, than talk with the seller and ask for a reduction because you pay cash. is an independent broker for all kind of loans. We will find the best rates and the lowest payments for different loans from servile banks and institutes. without a AFM permit it not allowed to offer loans. Our permit number: Telekrediet 12016770. If you need assistance, call us 6 days a week or send us a e-mail.

Send me a free offer for the best loan

Free loan offer

Make your own free loan calculation

How much loan can I get?